How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
Just a dude who likes bikes and some other stuff too.
Best moment of 2018 season?
Getting my first Crankworx podium with a 3rdin Les Gets.
Your goal for this season?
Top 20 World Cups finishes.
Your main inspirations?
The desire to be better each day.
Growing up, who did you most like to emulate on your riding?
If you could transfer your riding skills to any other sport, what would it be?
Motorcycle trials or motocross
Favorite post-race snack?
Port Angeles NW Cup
Favorite place to ride?
On my home trails at Cypress
- Canadian National Champion 2016 & 2017
- 3rd – Crankworx Les Gets DH 2018
- 4th – Crankworx Innsbruck DH 2018
- 12th – UCI MTB World Cup Mont-Sainte-Anne 2017
- Multiple victories & podiums on BC Cup